Silence Tea


It's a crazy world and so many things are beyond our control. I just posted this photo because a cup of tea brings me a sense of calm in the middle of internal and external chaos. 

Today's challenge is to provide links to my favorite posts. Please feel free to click any of the articles on my Popular Post Feed.  I'd like to spend today in extended silence. I'm taking this opportunity to pray and send positive well wishes to Oklahoma. 

Wednesday : May 22, 2013
Day 22 Challenge: Rant about something.  

I'm still in silence. I don't want to rant about something trivial I'm experiencing compared to the catastrophes and tragedies going around the globe. I just heard that a terrible crime happened in our residential neighborhood back in Manila. I'll continue to pray and send positive thoughts to sad events happening in different parts of the world.

Love and light,
Arni


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. What a lovely cup of tea, it would be nice to share some tea with you some day :)
    I'm going to check the paper to see what happened in Oklahoma, just got home from work and I'm a bit lost.
    Have a nice evening x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely need a moment of silence for those poor people in Oklahoma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Arni - Thank you so much!! You are such a sweetheart. My daughter and I are going to volunteer at an Animal Shelter today for those pets that have been displaced due to the tornado. I have been crying all day. I also didn't sleep well last night. I am just praying for the families affected. I appreciate your cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, tea is very calming and healing. In the UK, it is what we turn to first in times of trouble. Joining you in your prayers for the people of Oklahoma. The pictures from there are still so shocking

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tea!!! specially herbal and kusmi tea... i'm lactose intolerant and unfortunately italian coffee is too strong for me so as of now I drink only tea :)

    I also pray for all the victims of Oklahoma.. very sad situation :(

    hope you're doing great Arni!!! I always love reading your post ;)

    xoxo,Meg of Sweet Gala's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just catching up on your posts after a few days away. You are right - a cup of tea can be very calming especially with a moment of silence to reflect

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope the cup of tea brought peace and serenity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love a cup of tea too. Have a great weekend, my dear.

    ReplyDelete