Road Trip Essentials

Sunny days and road trips are ahead, beckoning us to get the map out of the drawer and plan a long trip on the road. I'm imagining in the U.S. say, Wine tasting trip to Napa Valley?  What about a romantic one discovering countryside castles in France? Inspired, I managed to compile my Road Trip Essentials wish list based on an idea from TURO, a unique car rental whose mission is to inspire adventure while putting the world's one billion car to better use where each individual can share their car, their story, their city and neighbourhood.   

Up for a road trip? I can't imagine leaving without these:


  1. Sunglasses:  Burberry Fabric Temple Cat Eye 
  2. Music/ Camera / Phone/ GPS:  Samsung S5 / S4 Phone and Dash/Windshield GPS Car Mount Kit with Charger/ Cable
  3. Picnic Basket: @Home Denato Picnic basket 4 pax with built-in cooler compartment. Imagine having a picnic with friends or family overlooking a countryside chateau or a vineyard.
  4. Mini Emergency Kit: J.Crew Pinch Provisions contains hair spray, nail polish, nail polish remover, emery board, lip balm, earring backs, clear elastics, mending kit, double sided tape, stain remover, deodorant, towelette, pain reliever, breath freshener, dental floss, safety pin, and adhesive bandage.
  5. Caffeine
  6. Bottled Water
  7. Swiss Army Knife
  8. Picnic Blanket
Pump up the volume and play Road Trip Music Playlist.  Capture images. Speaking of photos, I've recently joined Instagram


I'm curious to know what's in your car?
What are your road trip must-haves?

Wishing you a wonderful week ahead.

Love & light,
Arni

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Best of luck with the baby - I hope it all goes well!

    Great road trip essentials too - I've never really been on one, so will add it to my list of things to experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky are those who can afford trips and travel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good choices my dear! I will find you on instagram and give you a follow Hope that you can do the same
    Thanx
    http://www.nycstylelittlecannoli.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I don't have a car hahaha.. But my road trip must-haves include my phone, charger, alcohol, tissue, bottled water, panty liners, and my wallet. Good luck Arni! Can't wait to see a photo of your baby soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had me longing for a roadtrip (and Napa Valley has been high up my list for years)!! I don't have a car but our car share car is stocked with a loaded ipod, a pillow (I like to nap), muesli bars and fruit and usually a six pack of beer (to have at our destination... not whilst driving).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely water, music, some snacks and camera!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this post! such great picks! and oh i can't wait till you introduce us to your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coffee is a definite MUST. And crossing my fingers on your delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your mini-emergency kit. Perfect for a woman!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love a picnic set like that. It would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE how you included a picnic basket as an essential! i totally agree! we are actually going to napa next month and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete