In a Blink

" Life as we know it can change in a blink of an eye."  

This is what happened this weekend. Never in my worst nightmare have I ever thought something like this can happen. We are simple folks. A family with a 5 month old baby who wishes to live peacefully. I can't disclose any details on the blog, but trust that we are with the help of friends, family and even new acquaintances as we all have been preoccupied since Friday to sort this out. 

For now, I am with supportive friends and family lending help in any way they can even those from afar. There were also strangers who were kind despite the language barrier. A message of encouragement and buckets of prayers. Thank you everyone and with this experience, I realized who my real friends are and how God works in miraculous ways.

Whoever is currently deciding on the fate of my husband, please, please from the bottom of my heart to yours, please have mercy on a simple family like ours. God Bless.

Love & light,
Arni

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Arni, I do not know what kind of ordeal you and your family are going through and I do not know the right words to say because in times like this there are no right words to say. But I want you to know that I have just whispered a short prayer for you and your husband. Be strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts. Please let me know if I can help with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Arni. I am just getting to this post. I hope all is ok. You and your family are in my thoughts. Please take care and let me know if I can do anything despite the distance. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Did he get arrested for some absurd thing as it often happens in countries with unusual customs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just catching up after my holiday and I'm so sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems and clearly having a difficult time. I hope everything is back to normal for you and your family very soon.

    ReplyDelete