Buzz Express


Where to Eat in Coron, Palawan? 

Coron is a destination where change is constant. I have witnessed the rapid pace of developments here throughout the years. More so, that I was intrigued when I saw this urban looking restaurant  undergoing construction during my visit in August 2017. A month later, Buzz Express opened its doors.

The inviting glass facade catches your attention right at the corner of Burgos Street and the National Highway. It sits right across the Legislative Building. One of the first (if not the first) air-conditioned cafes in town.  



When I asked the server what their specialty is, their burger was highly recommended.  

The coffee addict in me was obviously drawn by the caffeine loaded menu board.  Surprisingly, I skipped the coffee and ordered their Veggie Burger for take away. 

I was traveling with my Mom who is a strict vegetarian. So it was easy for me to turn vegan during my 2-day stay.  { In the past, I used to be a strict vegetarian for 7 years}.

For vegans, their Veggie Burger made of lentils and beans is a great choice. 

Do not miss the Harvest BowlGreen, Sprouts, Carrots, Green Onion, Cabbage, Coconut meat, local cashews with Thai Curry Coconut Sauce served on top of hot brown rice. That was definitely worth coming back for. Oh, and their Vegetarian Lasagna was mind blowing.  We returned for lunch and had these the following day.

We are happy to find healthy and wellness conscious meals that are both scrumptious and satisfying available in Coron.  

To balance all of that healthy eating, they have Happy Hour from 5pm to 7pm where prices drop for cocktails and beer.  

It's a great destination to chill and even meet up for work meetings. Wait, who wants to work when you're in Palawan? 



Where is it?
Along Burgos St. Barangay Poblacion 2, Coron, Palawan

They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Budget: Per Person Php 600 +
Verdict: Highly Recommended

Contact:
Buzz Express
Facebook: @buzzexpress.ph
Website:  www.buzzexpress.ph
Tel: +63 917 5219798

Bon Appétit!
Love & light,
Arni

You Might Also Like

0 comments